Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Business opportunities abound -worldwide

Hi Roy, I attach copy of my first E-mail to you. Would you kindly acknowledge this message as I am unsure if correspondence is getting through to you
Kind Regards

James Fulton
ChaSan Trading
82 Two Rivers Estate
Peter Road
Ruimsig - 1732
South Africa
Tel no: +27 11 958 2519
Fax no: +27 11 958 2969
Cell no: + 27 (0) 82 783 5231
E:mail: chasantrade@telkomsa.net

----- Original Message -----
From: ChasanTrade
To: hovercentre@sprint.ca
Sent: Saturday, July 17, 2004 4:17 PM
Subject: Dragon Fly, Skimaire Hovercrafts


This message is for Roy D. McCulloch

Hi Roy my name is James Fulton from Chasan Trading in Johannesburg, South Africa. I received your details from a Mr Keith Nevin who you have had correspondence with.
Roy, myself and Keith have started our own company dealing in Hovercrafts and we would be very interested to know the following concerning your hovercrafts Dragon Flys and Skimaires
1/ What is the price of these crafts fully built up "ex works" your factory.
2/ On your web page you mentioned that the Dragon Fly is sold in various stages of construction could you also give price "ex works" on semi-built units, is the Skimaire also for sale in semi-built stages.
3/ What would be your lead time if we ordered the units as mentioned above.
4/ Please also include any other relevant info which could be of interest.
I await your response should you have any problems getting me via E-mail I list contact details as follows,
Fax +27119582969 Tel +27119582519
Many Thanks
James Fulton
Chasan Trading

No comments: